Discover the best of Thailand culture on your next holiday vacation by immersing yourself in the sights, sounds, and scents of the beautiful island of Phuket. Located between the verdant mountains and crystal blue sea, exciting excursions and adventurous activities abound. In Phuket lies the heart of Thai vibrancy where thrilling days extend into electrifying nights.
Interesting Things to do in Phuket
– If you are a food lover, don a chef’s hat and take a lesson in the art of Thai cuisine or visit the many restaurants for top-rated dining experiences.
– For the more enthusiastic and daring, jump into the ring for an exhilarating Thai boxing lesson.
– Take an entire day to explore the cherished Buddhist temples with ancient sculptures and architecture.
– Attend one of the many shows where dancers perform traditional Thai dances in vibrantly colored, authentic costumes.
– Take a leisurely cruise into the horizon on a luxurious private yacht and return to unwind with sunset drinks at a sanctuary spa.
– Rise at dawn to take part in Muay Thai or a yoga session on the beach.
Where to Stay
Hundreds of pool villas are clustered around the lagoon in Southern Thai village style that offers luxurious private oases for a wonderful holiday break. Pool villas are the perfect choice for families or couples who would like to spend a holiday in Phuket with all the luxuries of a resort combined with the amenities of a home away from home. There is nothing that compares with the total intimacy of having a private villa all to yourself where you have the freedom to spend your time however you please.
Pool villas are considered the best accommodation available in Phuket which is why discerning holidaymakers put them at the top of their list when looking for accommodation arrangements. There are also resort options and private arrangements with many options in between to cater for all tastes and preferences.
Top 3 Best Villas and Beach Resorts in Phuket
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort and Spa
This eco-luxury beach resort is located on the west coast of the large, unspoiled island of Koh Yao Yai situated between Phuket and Krabi at the mouth of Phang Nga Bay. The island is still mostly undeveloped and is a natural haven inhabited by only a few fishermen and farmers. It offers visitors a perfect place for a revitalizing rest far away from the vicissitudes of modern life. The 90 rooms and villas at this beachfront resort are categorized into five different types that include:
– 256 sq. meter Royal Grand Pool Villa Suite,
– 150 sq. meter Ocean View Pool Villa Suite
– 60 sq. meter Supreme Deluxe Sea View Suites
– 60 sq. meter Supreme Deluxe Garden View Suites
– 72 sq. meter Grand Deluxe Ocean View Suites
Trisara Villas and Residences
A collection of luxury Pool Suites and Villas are set in beautifully landscaped 40-acre grounds that rise from the sea to a headland with fantastic sea views. Trisara is frequented by top names in high society and the entertainment and business circles. You are guaranteed a luxurious, stress-free vacation in accommodation with sky-high standards, top of the range design, and world-class amenities, dining arrangements, and hotel facilities. Check out their website at trisara.com.
SALA Phuket Resort
The main byword for this resort is Privacy. Once you enter the luxurious accommodation of your Pool Suite you are left in complete privacy. Hyper-luxurious bedding, open-air outdoor bathrooms, and deluxe coffee and tea making accessories are just some of the features of this spectacular resort. The adventurous menu includes authentic local dishes, but dining at SALA also offers an international dining experience with cuisine listed in the ‘Tatlers Best Restaurant Guide’ in Thailand and award-winning wines from ‘Wine Spectator.’
Other magnificent villas and beach resorts to check out include The Naka Phuket, The Vijitt Resort, Ananatara Phuket Villas, Renaissance Phuket, and Six Senses Yao Noi, all of which have five-star ratings.